You will need:-
*Fairy light tree
- this ones from Wilko's you can purchase yours here
*Pack of craft poms
- can be bought from any arts and craft shop.
*Glue gun / hot glue (superglue if you don't have a glue gun)
How to create your pom pom tree:-
1. Start by choosing the pom poms you will use on your tree. We have stuck to small and mini pom poms and covered the tree but you could use bigger pom poms and put less on your tree. Choose a colour scheme - you may want to stick to Christmas colours or go multicoloured / rainbow like us. Set the pom poms you have chosen aside, you will need quite a few.
2. Make sure your glue gun is hot before using and glue directly onto the pom pom and then stick onto the end of the branches of the tree. Be careful you don't burn yourself.
3. Work your way around the tree slowly - start at the front and work your way back, making sure every branch has a pom pom on the end of it. Make sure to mix your colours to create a random pattern too.
4. Keep going until every branch of your tree has a pom pom! Leave too dry and remove any fine glue hairs the glue gun leaves behind.
5. Turn on your tree light and watch it light up your room! It really is as simple as that.
Happy Tree Making!